Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/13/13 Day 19- Jodi Arias


2/13/13
Morning
As always, excuse my spelling mistakes.

Jodi is still up. Defense is still up.
Jodi




Ex 440 and 441- Jodi is looking through papers.
440 is text messages from 2-1-06 to 6-6-08. She's saying the times are not correct. They are 7 hours off-or ahead.

Ryan Burns- Jodi received a call from Ryan. PPL. They went in a limo when she first met Ryan. She's was worried about how Travis would react. (long story)
Ryan B.
Travis didn't like her going out on other dates with a guy. (Holy mother, How many guys does this chick date) Travis was yelling at her on the phone and Jodi would shake. Jodi and Ryan talked back and forth. This was a "maybe" relationship.

Ex-280 Text message from Ryan to Jodi. Ryan wanted her to come to Utah. (of course)
 
Some of the text between Jodi and Ryan
   


EX 392- Text message sent from Travis to Jodi. may 2, 2008. He wants nudie pictures. Little Red Riding Hood.
Ex 391- Longer text message before the Ex 391 text message. This was a long text message. May 2, 2008. He's talking about the photo shoots and all the pictures he was going to take. Doesn't mention Little Red Riding Hood. Travis wants clean and dirty and everything in-between. He wants to drive his shaft hard inside her. He doesn't want anybody else in his sex things.

Travis was dating other people-MiMi and Lisa while Travis was having sex with Jodi. (it's so creepy when Nurmi reads off the sexual texts messages)
Lisa

MiMi
Travis tells Jodi she is the ultimate SLUT IN BED. Travis like to call Jodi a SLUT while they were having sex. Jodi says he wasn't saying it as an insult. Travis wants to send one down Jodi's throat and one on her face! (LOL) It meant Oral to Jodi and cumming on her face. Travis tells Jodi he's going to take her like she's never been taken before. Jodi says they were always trying to top each other.
Jodi was "game"
Travis says to Jodi "You will rejoice at being my whore " Jodi says she wanted to make him happy. Jodi's not sure she would have let him tie her to a tree (even though she said yesterday that she was looking for a spot for them)
Where you going to ask him to cum on your face or down your throat? Maybe I would have let him. Jodi says she didn't look at Travis as her sex slave.
At this time, she was still texting with Ryan. Jodi still had feelings for Travis.

Ex 413,414,415- Photos. Hair color-Various shades of brown.
Sister being stupid- drug addiction and drunk. Abusive relationship. Jodi thought her behavior was off.
Hair color various shades of brown.
Hair color various shades of brown. When did you dye your hair brown? Doesn't remember but its in the text messages, Jodi says.

Jodi and her friend
Jodi and the dog
Jodi and her sister
 

June 4- Brown hair. Did you change your hair color to June 4? She dyed her hair twice and she did it again. (now Jodi is talking about hair color and blonde to brown)

EX 407, 423- Text messages. Brown hair text message 3-20-08

(Def ask for approach)

March 20 in the evening she dyed her hair. She did dye her hair again b/c the first time it didn't take that well.

Was he aggressive with you in the text messages? Very much.
Do you recall some of the things he said? 5-26-08 He said she looked like a whore.
Why? He found a comment that she left on a friend of Travis' facebook page. She put- Are those man boobs or are you just ripped?
Travis calls her a 3 hole wonder, slut, and a whore. She's a bitch, she's worthless, and she's shit.
He was angry b/c she said she would drop this Pedo issues, (I guess Travis made a comment about sodomizing a little girl on the phone) and Jodi mis-sent a message to Travis' phone that was suppose to go to Steve Carrol's phone. It's said-lets use my hotmail. (crazy bitch)

Abe- EX 438- email to Abe. Feb 2007.
Part of the email to Abe
 
State is asking Jodi a question about the email. Oh JM is ripping Jodi's ass about this email.

Approach (judge)

The email was a forward email. Feb 18, 2007.
Why did you write this letter to Abe? Travis was giving her a hard time about it. It's basically a break up letter to Abe. Travis didn't want her hugging Abe. (I bet Abe will be on Dr. Drew again tonight) Now Jodi is talking about her feelings and how she's a great person. She was obsessed with Travis-that's what the email shows. He didn't want Jodi to be friends with John Dixson. They were just friends-maybe. She wrote another letter to Dixson. He didn't want her being friends with any guys.

Travis also wanted her to end friendships with women? Yes, With Racheal. I guess Rachael talked about going to the bishop. Jodi told Rachael about the oral sex with Travis. Travis didn't want her to go to the bishop.

Nurmi wants to move back in time to other text messages. There were complaints from Travis. He accused her of- (cliffhanger)

Lunch


Afternoon


2/13/13 Evidence Hearing (Jury is not in the room)
Jodi is wearing a black, white, and purple shirt.
Jodi
Basically, Sky Hughes testifies that she watches the trial. She calls JM
after she sees mistakes or to clarify a mistake.

Sky H


 Creepy Dude is released. (Yay, no more creepy dude)

Creepy Dude
Bye Bye Creeper Dude

Now Nurmi wants a mistrial due to state misconduct. He wants JM
removed, or the death penalty removed.
The state basically says BS.
Now Nurmi is blah, blah, blah on and on.
(sorry for the short update, but I had a longer one-but my freaking
laptop just cut off with no warning)
The judge-DENIED.

--------------
Jury is coming in.
Jodi still on the stand. Defense is still up.

Do you remember the day when you moved away? Tow dolly. They started to argue. She left crying. They always said they were sorry. She left in the Uhaul truck. She pulled back up and he came out on the front porch. He was still upset. Travis flipped her off. (LOL)

Ex 439- Jodi is reading it to herself. It's an email Jodi sent to Travis. Travis would get mad if she talked about moving. The email was a reminder to Travis to him that she was moving.

Part of the email

She next hear from him the next day. Late at night. She went and met with Gus (creepy dude) Her feelings were hurt at Travis. They had sex the day of the fight. The fight was about the pamphlet, Lisa Andrews, (Defense tells Jodi there is no reason to apologize to JM) (state is objecting like crazy) Jodi knew he liked MiMi. Jodi was the other woman. Jodi didn't care that he has another girlfriend. (she didn't say that-that's just what it sounded like to me)

A random one

Travis was not having sex with MiMi, Jodi didn't think. Travis sent Jodi sent a mean text. She called him to correct his facts. He was mad about the snitch for Lisa, he went into Jodi's email and she was talking to Steve Carrol. Jodi gave him her passwords. Jodi had his facebook and gmail account. The room mate told Jodi Travis was seeing other people. (hmm, I wonder if Jodi was banging the room mate)

She could tell by the text that Travis was angry. Jodi would start shaking from fear (uh oh, I think she's going to be saying this again) Now she's saying she was afraid of Travis. (she is so freaking stupid) A tingly feeling. Her nerves were frayed. In the text and he was threatening to "you know" and I am going to tell your family about all the crazy things you've done and Jodi threatened him back. Time to spit it out is what Travis said. And Jodi said the only thing I'm going to be spiting out your a Pedo. She's talking about how he was a BULLY and she was tired of being a Bullied. He became humbled. She apologized.

She met creepy dude and drove to Yureaka.
She moved into grandparents house.
She's 1000 miles from Travis. She started to feel like the cloud was moving-she was depressed and suicidal. She was still depressed. Depressed about Travis. She wanted to remain friends with Travis. She still had feelings for him. She was still calling him and taking calls from him.

Sex tape-May 10th. Where you still having those chats with him? YES. They happened 3 other times.
Why are you still having sex calls? Jodi LIKED IT (that's what she said) He was nice to her. She liked the nice from him. She wanted to draw it out some. She didn't want wham-bam. (it's becoming soooo clear what happened here)

Was your mind opened to the idea of dating? It wasn't something I was seeking at the time. She wouldn't date anybody.
Chating with a man on LDS-she was talking to another guy named Sam Schultz. Ryan Burns too. She got a text message from a friend in Spanish (now she's going into another long story) Ryan called her. She says she dyed her hair before moving out of Mesa. Late March.

Ryan


Recess

This is the transcript of what the email Jodi wrote to Travis says.

Travis, Hey, there, I feel like sharing this with you. After all, you are my friend. It’s been a bit of a sore subject for both of us in the past and sometimes it feels like it continues to be, but I hope you’ll understand where I am coming from. I really hope you can stretch your mind and heart for this and put yourself in my shoes for the moment. I’m not saying you have to stay there nor do you have to agree with me, but I think if you give it an honest and sincere effort you will surely understand the way I feel, and why it is I sometimes feel this way. I know the tone of an email or text message can sometime be ambiguous since the receiver is only interpreting what the tone of the sender would be if it were spoken, so please know that the spirit in which i send this is that of love, camaraderie, and amistad (friendship). Here goes... I realized after further introspection why it is that I asked you to give me a little mention in your next post as credit for the task of editing and grammar and typing the lengthly thing out. Partly, it is obvious. You gave your friend Katie a mention, and that was just for the intro. Logically, I am your friend, too. Your first chapter is at length and much longer, and so being the human that I am, it would make me feel good to have a little recognition thrown my way. But it goes deeper than that. I know I should be over this by now, and on most levels I am, really. But I feel that I never got the proper “credit” or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend. You say it is because you’re a private person. you say it was because of Deanna. You say it was because you were rather attached to the reputation of being a single, eligible bachelor. I understand all of that. I really do, and that’s okay, hon. I don’t harbor bad feelings over any of that stuff. I’m serious. You may be asking yourself why then the lengthly email detailing all of  this, if that is in fact the case? Well, it’s a good thing this is in “writing” because if that is your question it has already been answered in the first paragraph of this email. Refer back to it if you wish. But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that feels it was never adequately gratified in that it thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend. I wasn’t asking for you to give me credit for all of your greatness, no. If I had anything to do with that then only a very tiny part, if at all. Though I was beginning to wonder if you were going to be able to subscribe to the philosophy that behind every great man there is a great woman, then that philosophy is a two way street, by the way. I find myself now wishing to be recognized as your friend, and I think that comes from the fact that there is a hesitancy on your part to grant me that recognition within your entire circle of friends. I’m going to digress a bit but I’m going to try tie it all together. Either way, this isn’t so much about flowing as it is purging. About your mode of operation with Deanna, I both appreciated and despised it at the time. I could care less now. It was a double-edge sword for you. I know. For me as well. If Deanna was happy, Travis was happy, Jodi was Happy. True, you didn’t want to deal with her interrogations and emotions, and in large part, you wanted to protect her. Easily understandable for me, having the soft heart that I do when it comes to matters of romance and broken hearts. Protecting her? That is very characteristic of your sweeter, caring, considerate side. You’ve shown that to me as well on countless occasions. You are a bit of a people-pleaser, and that has been to my benefit and not. Again, it is a double-edged sword. You go out of your way to do things for me that will make me happy and you consider my feelings when doing certain things. I also realize it gets you tied up in certain ways. This incident about your blog, namely, where you don’t even want to give my name a mention because of the unwelcome crap and comments you receive by your friends, Chris and Sky Hughes. So there is a bit of people-pleasing going on it seems with more of your friendships beyond just the spectrum of ours. Well, I’m going to make it easier for you. Given our history and the fact that we’ve dated and all, if any of your friendships should take the back burner it should be the one you have to hide from others. Don’t misunderstand me (remember the spirit in which I am saying this). I value our friendship as one of the greatest treasures I’ve ever had the fortune of having, knowing and experiencing. Have I mishandled it in the past? Guilty. Both of our track records have been tarnished, but that doesn’t diminish how much we value each other and the inherent divinity that is within us.
When you are scrutinized, criticized and question about being my friend that’s one thing. It hurts both, yes, but it is easily rectified by standing strong and firm in defense of our friendship. You’ve done that plenty of times. Even perfhaps when I was underserving of such defense. But when you have to censor our friendship for fear of the criticism you will receive as a result of it, then it becomes awkwardly and embarrassingly apparent that something is not right, especially when all it is is a friendship. A friendship. We’re not secret lovers. It’s a friendship. I am proud to call you my friend. I am brag about you to whoever will listen, to promote you, speak highly of you and give you all of the accolades you’ve ever deserved and any chance I get. I’ve never had to hide our friendship from anyone. Never. I would publish it in major newspapers nationwide and broadcast it on syndicated radio and national television. You see. I have no shame in being your friend. And if anyone every tried to guilt me, judge me, criticized me, harass me or otherwise give me an ounce of crap over it, I would put them in their place so fast they would never think to open their mouths on the subject again. I’m not saying you should feel or do the same. But because I am your friend first and foremost and because I care very much about your happiness and well-being. I think you would be better off if you had one less person to worry about pleasing. I’m sure you can agree with that much. It is so simple to please me, it really is (it’s the little things that just make my entire day!) but I haven’t always made it easy for you. So I’m going to be proactive and remove myself from the list of people you have to worry about pleasing. Still friends? Of course, silly! We’re not about to dissolve a friendship that was firmly formed almost 2 years ago (likely before that in the grander scheme of things, aka: the Pre-Existence). But here I am with the proverbial scissors cutting the proverbial strings of our friendship. We remain friends only now because of our free will to do so, not because we feel as though we are still tied to each other and have to be because of some imagined obligation or nicety. This, I believe will make our life a lot less stressful and all around easier. If anything, it will be a weight off of your shoulders, one you’ve shouldered like a champ, believe me *) You’ve done more for me than some friends that I’ve known nearly 20 years! I love you and I will always be here for you as your friend and confidant. Take comfort in that if it brings you any.
Faithfully Your Friend Jodi Arias





Late afternoon

Jodi is still on the stand. Defense is still up
 (Sorry I had a phone call)

Travis and Deanne had something taken away at one point for the same activities. Travis status in the church was- priesthood. He knew things about the church. (she's talking about the church and the temple) Jodi knew they broke the law of chastity and she's didn't want to cause problems for him.

Deanne and Travis


Text messages- Travis sent Jodi pictures of his penis. Feb 2008. More than once. Several times. maybe 10. Sometimes she would request pictures of his penis.
Penis
She's embarrassed.. He wanted her to send nudes to him. (long talks about the text messages) I guess some messages are gone-Travis' messages.
That weekend of the text messages- She blew Travis off for Gus (creepy dude) and she didn't tell Travis. They got over it and started sexting. Travis destress by having sex. Oral and Anal and Puss. Jodi was at the motorhome with creepy. Jodi did her best to give him (Travis) a picture. She took a picture of her butt with her cell phone. (Nurmi is so creepy) Jodi started taking more nudie pictures of herself at different times. She's drawing a blank WHEN. She liked his positive responses. That's why she did it. (I'm so bored. I want to go to sleep)

(Pee Break.)(They are dragging this out)
Braids-Yes. He wanted her to wear them.
Spiderman underwear? Yes, but don't know if it was text.
                         
Spiderman underwear
Candy- Texts from Jodi about that (Remember they don't have Travis' text)

When was he mean to you? Now she's looking through the text messages. (this is such stupid bs right now) (HOLY cow...HURRY THE F UP) (I hope she gets a freaky paper cut and bleeds out on the stand) I guess she was nagging Travis b/c she didn't make Players Club with PPL. Now she's talking about PPL and the levels. He cussed and she hung up on him.

4-8-08 Another text message.another argument about Marie.
Marie Hall
He had a drawing or something-he signed it and Jodi forgot it. He was upset. Jodi can't even remember exactly what it was. She calls him a bully again.

EX 399- A rhyme Jodi wrote to Travis. May 19, 2008 3:15am in the morning. Jodi is going to read it. It's stupid.



Here's the poem:
How doth the mind of the lordSee it fitting that I should be boredThat I might compose some poetryAnd send it speedily off to theepoemBut I think is that in factIf I am bored then I must actFor it is my own restless mindThat has responded this way in kindAnd for that boredom of which I speakI am still grateful for it’s not bleakI am still happy for there is muchI can still do for it and suchLike send an email after threeAnd read another book you seeSo here’s to wishing you a timeThat’s full of happiness and rhymeMay your days be full of stimulationAnd not just in simulationBut in realityJust the way you’d have it be"
Travis liked her poems.
EX 406- Document. Email to Travis. She was mad at Travis. Constant Shadow of Deanna and how they had to hide their relationship. He wouldn't post a link to Jodi's web site on his site. May 16, 2008 12:32 am (state objects to it being hearsay)

Part of the email Jodi wrote to Travis
Approach (judge)

More talk about email. She typed and edited the first chapter of Travis' book and she wanted her "attaboy" from Travis. She was pissed about that. He wouldn't give special thanks to Jodi. It was because of the Hughes. (ohhhh, it's all become soo clear)
This email was May 16, 2008. She wanted to remain friends with Travis. (LOL)
She wanted to be in HIS circle of friends. (that's what she says in the email) She didn't want it to be private.

Deanna- Travis was hiding Jodi from Deanna. He dropped Jodi off at a Quick stop to go get his dog from Deanna. (HAHA)
Did you ever see any evidence about Deanna being nasty like Travis said? Yes, I saw in Oct 2006- He asked Jodi to pet sit and she did. (STFU Jodi) Deanna came in the house. Deanna said Hi. She ran upstairs to Travis' room (Deanna did) Deanna went into the office and shut the door. Deanna went to the kitchen. Jodi offered Deanna cookies and she declined. Deanna left. (Ohhhhhh, that was scary) Jodi thought she was friendly. Sounds similar to your situation when you walked in and Lisa was there? Yeah, but Deanna didn't just leave.

Deanna and Travis

Email still-Jodi still wanted to be friends with Travis. Jodi wasn't ashamed to call Travis her friend. Jodi thought Travis was ashamed of her. Jodi was proud of Travis. Jodi still cared about him. Jodi was willing to back off their friendship. (stalker chick) Jodi says she loves him. Jodi says she meant it.

While she was writing the email, they were already arguing. He was upset about the email. It lead to another fight. Verbal fight. Jodi doesn't remember what he calls her. They started texting or talking on the phone..then they stopped talking. She doesn't remember if it turned sexual.

Jury is being released until tomorrow.

Court is over for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment