Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jodi's drama continues...

9/8/2013

I hope they take a picture of my good side
In and out of court.




Not much has been going on in the Jodi Arias' court case. There have been lots of paperwork moving in the courts.

Oh, I still have fans
Nurmi is still a turd, and Jodi still puts on a show when she shows up for court.

They should let me go. I promise I will be good.

This is the newest attempt by Nurmi:
The request filed last week by Arias attorney Kirk Nurmi said the user names were needed so jurors' interactions with others on the social media site could be monitored during the trial. He cited an exchange a backup juror had on Twitter during Arias' original trial and the ability of other users of the social media site to send messages directly to jurors that might influence their decision. 

 Judge Sherry Stephens delayed setting a date for the new sentencing phase trial, saying she needed the prosecution's response to the Twitter request and one seeking to limit live television coverage of the trial. Those requests will be heard Sept. 16. 

So the next trial date is scheduled for Sept 16. I predict that we will not have a new sentencing trial until the year 2014.


Justice moves slow in AZ.


Just leaving you with a little LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment