Friday, November 21, 2014

11/20/14 (Retrial) Day 11- "Fu*k you Bill"

11/20/14


"I'm so glad that everybody knows me inside and out. I even
have a wonderful nickname....3 hole wonder.

A lot of graphic things happened in court today. Some text and emails were read. Juan finally gets to cross and things sure got hot.




Court is in session and the Dr. is back on the stand.

"do you have memory problems"

May 26th, 2008 Jodi was in California. We are looking at chat between her and Travis at 2:36am
Travis is telling Jodi that she is worthless. He brining up her comment to Danny and how she's a whore. He tells her she is just on to her next worthless dick
Y'all are just jealous of ME.

Travis "I've never dealt with a more solid form of evil"
Travis- I hate you..I do realize that I hate you so much you have been more cause of pain than the death of my father. You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you and what do you do you try to destroy them, you are the lowest of low you are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment..I'm so stupid. I don't even know if you are human.

Jodi- I am so so sorry. If anyone should it is me. You are light unto this world. I can't even compare

Travis tells her that Hilter has more of a conscious
Travis- Send your piece of shit lie fest so I can mock it.
We already know based on all the last emails you sent and then invaded my privacy that it is bullshit. 
Travis- yeah you are 3 hole wonder you are good for something. I loved someone that never existed, what I thought was real never existed. Finish your worthless email. I know you got into my computer and erased an email to Lisa. You stole my journals, you slashed my tires and I know it
The 3 hole wonder!


Jodi- I may be a coward, I may be a whore, liar, but the one thing I'm not is violent. I didn't slash your tires.


Travis- You never saw me of more value as a piece of shit unless I was serving some purpose to u. I am less that nothing to you.

Jodi- I really did love you. But I let it get so distorted. I'm so so so sorry. I have no excuse. none.

Travis- You tried to murder me from the inside out...how could you

The Dr. is saying that Travis wanted to commit suicide. (she knows these kinds of things)
Travis- Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. why did you have to do it to me, why did you hate me. What was your objective, what was the point

Jodi- I don't know what you mean ruin you? I would never set out to deliberately do that to you.

The Dr. says that Jodi didn't use Travis for sex- it was the other way around.

Jodi- The sexual part for me was an unevolved way of trying to be more loved. I knew you weren't in love with me. I knew you cared, but that it wasn't that kind of love.

The Dr. says says Travis "pounding Jodi's booty" wasn't showing her love

10 minute break

Jodi- My sex drive is gone
Travis- I doubt that....
Jodi- There is no excuse for me to be alive...
Travis- I want a real answer. 
Travis- Yes I'm addicted to it. I keep taking u back and you know it. You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back. 
Jodi- Honestly, aside from what I wanted to say, it was me that wanted to hear your voice just once. It's like a little fix. You're not the only one addicted

Nurmi says The Dr. is not here to diagnose or treat just expert opinion on unconventional sexual practices
Nurmi loves to say 3 Hole Wonder.

Jodi- Travis here I come looking like an angel, speaking sweetly, acting nicely, pleasing you in many way I don't want to continue to breath.

Sidebar

The Dr. starts talking about how Travis was extremely depressed and had even talked about killing himself with a noose. She says that love played a part in this killing of Travis
Was this killing vicious? Yes says the Dr. Horrible. Juan objects and it's sustained on Horrible

Lunch

The Dr. says after Jodi discovered text messages n Travis's phone to other women from there on out she referred to him as T-Dogg. Fonseca is calling this murder and what happened a "psychological vomit"

Juan is up
Juan wants yes or no from Fonseca and she says she can't. He's asking if she reviewed documents. Fonseca wants to argue with Juan and expand her answers. (they are pretty much arguing back and forth) 

Juan- You don't know if Travis agreed to be taped correct...Fonseca- No I do not
Juan- Jodi could have taped Travis for a number of reasons correct? You can't tell us the reason why she recorded this can you? But you reviewed all these documents
The Dr- No I can not tell you why
Juan- When you started to testify you started to take notes...why? 
The Dr-Let me finish Mr. Martinez! I generally write down exhibit numbers and things I need to double check. I was told not to do that. 
Juan- It wasn't me who asked you to stop was it? It wasn't the judge who asked you to stop? Nurmi objects and sidebar
The Dr. admits she is paid $275 an hour. Juan says do you know Geffner gets $400 an hour? Do you know how much DeMarte get's? NO
Jodi picked the wrong profession



Juan wants to know why she didn't interview anybody like Chris, Sky, or Lisa. Juan wants to know what the Dr. think about Bill (Jodi's dad) slapping his daughter? She says it ruined Jodi's self esteem. 
Juan- Isn't it true when Bill hit Jodi in the head she responded "Fuck You Bill!" The Dr. says she didn't see that.

An exhibit is being shown. This exhibit is from Carlos Arias..Jodi's brother. Juan asks the Dr. if she has a problem with her memory (LOL) Nurmi wants an approach. It has the statement that Jodi said to her dad "fuck you bill" after she was slapped.

"fuck you bill"
Jodi with FYBill


Juan is asking The Dr. about the statement Travis made "I'm nothing more than a dildo with a heartbeat to you" 
The Dr. says she has a hard time answering because I guess Juan is being too mean to her. Juan- Have you read anything about people describing Jodi as "being in heat?" 
Exactly the image I think of.

Nurmi objects and sidebar
These people are driving me absolutely nuts.

The Dr. says that none of these documents would change her opinion of Jodi. 
Juan- didn't you say Jodi was stable with her boyfriends?
Fonseca- She had long term relationships
Juan- She went from one boyfriend to the next. Let me get a document

Long sidebar

The doc we are looking at is Feb 14th, 2007 Juan says the Dr. should know the exact date of when Jodi and Travis were dating when looking at these documents. It looks like Juan is trying to show that within a month of them dating- there was already trouble in paradise. Within 12 days actually. Jodi tells Travis in the letter her anger is destructive. I kicked holes in walls, kicked down doors, smashed windows

Juan asks the Dr. if she's Omniscient. Juan brings up the fact that the Dr. keeps saying Jodi is some kind of peace loving woman- and she suffers in silence, but Juan wants just one example of Jodi suffering in silence. They are pretty much going back and forth Alyce/Juan style. (remember the nutty lady from the trial?) The Dr. said all her information came from the defense team. She reviewed what they gave her.

The text she received- Jodi in a text to Travis "The things I had to do today..wax my pussy so it was nice and smooth.
Another text from Jodi to Travis- "trying to piece together a school girl outfit w/ clothes I already have including Spiderman undies"



Nurmi calls for a sidebar.

Court is finished for the day.








No comments:

Post a Comment