Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jodi finally finds the prefect lawyer........HERSELF!

8/7/14

I'm Back, Bitches!
A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for his client!



Jodi is making the news again. We all know how she loves the spotlight. Well, she has finally been granted the best kind of spotlight- she will be allowed to represent herself in court.

Jodi's trial will start September 8, 2014. There is no word yet if it will be carried live or not.

I can't wait until all eyes are on me.

 "I do not believe it is in your best interest ... I strongly urge you to reconsider," Judge Sherry Stephens told Arias. Before granting the motion she asked Arias whether or not she's taking prescription drugs, reported KSAZ.Arias answered yes, but said that it is not affecting her judgment. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jodi-arias-represent-death-penalty-trial-judge-article-1.1891822


Oh goody. That's means we might get a Jodi that's all screwed up on medication.  I wonder how long until Nancy Grace mentions that Jodi looks high? 


Just for Nancy

Don't worry. Nurmi and Wilmont will still be there to "help" Jodi.
Arias will be assisted by her current attorneys, who will act in an advisory capacity.
Experts say the move might not be such a bad idea given the gruesome nature of the crime.
"It's actually probably a good idea to represent herself," said San Francisco-area defense attorney Daniel Horowitz. "She looks like a vicious psychopath with a ridiculous defense" Jodi Quote

I will be glued to the tv. I can't wait. See you Sept 8th.




1 comment:

  1. Dear Justice Morbid,
    Wonderful to hear from you again. I have missed your hilarious and insightful comments.

    ReplyDelete