Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jodi gets her way

9/24/14


Aww, the judge is putty in my hands.
"The damage has already been done, There is more damage that can be done." Jodi





Ms. Arias has decided that she doesn't like the camera's attention so much. Yeah right. Who is she trying to fool? This is what Judge Stephens said in court 

"The Court is mindful of its obligation to allow public and media access to the trial," Stephens wrote. "That access should not include live broadcast of the trial prior to a verdict for the reasons addressed in previous sealed proceedings. The public and media may attend the penalty phase trial each day."The article


To translate: You can't observe the trial, and the judge won't tell you why.

Come on Jodi. We all know you want to be on TV.
Don't you want to show off your new hairdo?

From the judge's ruling, tweeting will be the only way the public knows what's happening. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.



I can understand keeping the witnesses faces hidden if they don't want to be on tv, but I don't understand the total blackout of court- except by Tweets.

Judge, I really question your ability to do this job. 

I will leave you will this reminder of Jodi. I think it sums her up pretty well.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the trial updates. Hopefully it will end before 2015.

    ReplyDelete