Saturday, September 27, 2014

Here we go again... Jodi's retrial starts Monday 9/29/14

9/27/14

Are you ready for the Jodi show? Don't kid yourself if you don't think Jodi will make this all about her. I suspect she plans to go out with a huge bang. The circus starts Monday with jury selection.

I'm back....



One way or the other, Jodi is staring at lady justice. This is literally, life or death for her.



I've been trying to figure out exactly how I am going to recap what is going on in court. Everything will be released by tweets. I'm not exactly a big fan of twitter. I think that I will probably just sum all the tweets up into a breakdown of the important events that happen. I'm sure there will be many.



I'm sure everybody remembers all the craziness that happened at the last trial. Let's see...we had snow white, tootsie rolls, sex tapes, naked pictures, anal sex talk, religion, stalking, hiding behind Christmas trees, nasty text messages, oral sex, boob jobs, skateboarding ninja's stealing licences plates, Jodi and Juan arguing, Alice, Gus, endless days of Jodi talking about herself, and NURMI.

I really didn't want this case.
At least he's looking pretty
sharp and fit now.

The trial starts at 10:30.

By the way, you can buy a pair of Jodi's eyeglasses.

Yeah.

The starting bid for the spectacles begins at $500. The auction will close on September 24. The website says 100 percent of the profits will go to a Phoenix-based non-profit, however it does not name the charity.
It's not the first time Arias has apparently tried to sell an item online from prison.
In January 2013, shortly after her murder trial began, Arias' jailhouse art was listed for sale online. At that time, descriptions listed with the art noted that the profits would go to costs associated with the trial, including paying for Arias’ family to travel from their homes in California to Arizona for the five-month trial.The link

No comments:

Post a Comment