Sunday, July 3, 2016

7/3/16- Jodi's appeal has been put on hold

7-3-16



I knew she would never go away. She's like a bad STD that you can't get rid of.





Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated. To be honest, I was experiencing Jodi fatigue. I was so over all things JODI. Anyway, I decided to do a search and see what she was up to.

The same old..same old
It seems her appeal has been put on hold. 

In past news, Jodi got into some trouble. 
Behind the Perryville prison walls, Arias is still not allowed to have contact visits after being found guilty of a disciplinary violation for calling a guard a “c**k blocker,” in February. She was sentenced to at least 180 days without contact visits.

It's reported that Jodi has adapted well to life behind bars. She's like a cockroach that can survive a nuclear winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment