Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/16-5/23/13- A whole lot of BS!

5/28/13

I had a lot of family in and fell behind in this Jodi trial.  I left off right after the jury returned with the verdict of finding Jodi guilty of the crime being extremely cruel.

All eyes are on me!




Travis' family finally gets to speak out to the court. It was very emotional.



Then Jodi speaks out a few days later. (yes, court was cancelled a time or two in between) The defense tried to withdraw from the case. The judge denied it.

Here's Jodi a few days later reading her statement. It felt like she was giving a powerpoint.


Here are some of the pictures that Jodi showed in her power point.


I guess this brother decided not
to come to court.

Jodi's mean dad.

The murderer!

I wonder if her friends feel a little creeped out
knowing they were standing so close to evil?

Looks are deceiving.

Matt escaped. He dodged a bullet and knife.

I wonder if Darryl's ex is a little mad knowing
her son hung around crazy?

Jodi and Old Guy. He was lucky



So after days and days of waiting on a verdict, the jury finally comes back.

A freaking mistrial!


I'm so glad I don't have to pretend anymore.

The face right as a mistrial is declared
Things are looking up for Jodi to start her
book club.

Stephen's face says it all.
It is so heartbreaking for this family.


Yeah! The look on the faces of Travis' family pretty much sums it all up.

June 20th is the next court date, then the retrial of the penalty phase will start July 18.

Justice in AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment