Thursday, May 9, 2013

5/8/13 Day 58- Jodi is GUILTY OF MURDER 1!

5/8/13
After lunch.

Word came in that the verdict had been reached by the jury. Everybody is ordered to court at 1:30 for the reading. Of course, court started late.
"No jury will ever convict me"



Once the court started, it went pretty fast.

I plan on wrapping this fuckery up as
quick as I can!

One final tongue swipe
I really shouldn't have to stand for the fu*king jury.
They should stand for me.
I hate this stupid judge too.
This is Jodi's face as the court person is reading the verdict
Ha! Jodi's face right as the court person says
GUILTY of Murder 1!

For some reason, Jodi's not so smug right now.


Travis' family right as they heard the word "Guilty"
It was a good day for them.


Stephen has such an open face expression. He's definitely
giving the jury his Elvis smile.
The faces of Travis' family says it all!
Deanne cried!
Justice worked!


"Help me Mommy"


I'm sure Jodi's family felt a lot of emotion yesterday!
Jodi has the sad face.
A great day for Travis!!!!



Then, just when you think Jodi will finally shut up for awhile........she decides to give an interview.

What a crazy chick. 



The whole interview from Tawnidilly's youtube channel.


Jodi's interview

Court tomorrow. We move on to the next phase.

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond thrilled at this!! Wooooo!!! Thanks for all your postings. I have read every single one. I just couldn't keep up with the madness over on MyDeathSpace anymore. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless The Alexander FamilyMay 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM

    I'm thrilled with the verdict! I knew JM would bring it home for Travis and the Alexander family. Even with his mistakes, his passion is inspiring.

    Thank you for all you did to make it easy when I missed a day of trial. I hope you have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete