Saturday, May 4, 2013

5/3/13 Day 57- For Whom the bell tolls!

5/3/13
Morning session
Today is the defense's closing arguments.
Jodi is wearing a black shirt, and her hair is pulled back at the sides.
For whom the bell tolls!
JM reads part of this poem at the very end of his closing.


Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee. 
~~John Donne (1624)


I took some screenshots and added the video of Nurmi's closing yesterday, plus the late afternoon of Juan's final words before the jury takes the case.
The court reporter Mike always has
the best facial expressions.
I have to put on my best stare down
of the jury today

I use Tawidilly's youtube channel. Here is the link to watch all the amazing videos she has made of this case. Tawnidilly's youtube

Nurmi's Part 1 of closing:


Aunt and Wooden spoon. I wonder
if they really believe Jodi?

Nurmi is such a lying sack of crap.

We must look like a unite front of ladies for
all the men on the jury. We are powerful. Watch
us roar.

Donavan is bringing style to the court. She's
such a great friend!
Even her own attorney says in court he doesn't
like Jodi. Is anybody shocked? Not me. I suspect a lot
of people have never liked Jodi.

At least Jodi thinks being in court for murdering someone
is funny. Glad she can laugh about it.


Nurmi's closing Part 2



Jenny, when this is all over...are
you still going to come visit me?

My BFF's in jail told me this
is the prefect face expression to
get some sympathy.

All that work for nothing. Looks like
the jury is asleep from Nurmi.

I wonder if anybody has ever told Jodi
that tears do not come out of your nose?


Nurmi's closing part 3




All these attorneys are glad that this fuckery is
almost over with. They want to all forget the name JODI
JM and Flores have worked so hard for Travis
See Jodi's latin lover on the left? That's the attorney that
will plead for her life if Jodi is found guilty of Murder
Nurmi's final moments in court. He's ready to go back
to his sex offenders.
Judge Sherry is so excited she can hardly stand it.
The end is NEAR!!!!!


Juan final closing remarks



Jodi's final stand for the jury. She has
a nervous look on her face.

It's so classy to wear a skull shirt to a
murder case.


Travis' sister feels justice is near. I bet if she gets
the chance to make a victim impact statement...it's going
to be powerful.
The party is almost over.

JM gets up one more time.

The tv screen goes to the double screen.


JM is listing all the lies Jodi told on the stand.
Her face drops.

JM quotes the poem "for whom the bell tolls"
Powerful moment. Jodi looks defeated.

Jodi realizes the day of reckoning has arrived.
Judge Sherry gives the jury some instructions.

Swears in the court people that take care
of the jury until they reach the verdict.


I will leave you with the words out of Jodi's mouth.
"No jury will convict me And you can mark my words on that one"
Let's hope this jury is not a bunch of idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment