Sunday, March 17, 2013

Screen shots and Lies of Crazy Jodi!

3/17/13

More evidence has been released. I'm pretty sure none of this stuff will be played in court. Jodi acts like a complete loon. Crying to Flores about wanting to put her makeup on before she is booked for murder.

I just know all eyes are on me.
Jodi should have claimed the crazy defense. It probably would have worked better for her.



I must give credit to user Tawnidilly for her youtube channel. She has been amazing at getting information in this trial. Awesome job and a big hand clap for her. Here is her youtube channel.
Tawnidilly's Youtube Channel




Jodi says: "This is a really trivial question and it's going to
reveal how shallow I am."
Jodi says: "but before they book me can I clean
myself up a little bit?"
Flores says to Jodi: "You're going to be taken the way you
are"
Hey, lets do a head stand before I am arrested
and booked for murder. That makes sense, right?
Flores leaves the room, and Jodi decides to do a hand stand
against the wall.
Maybe the cops think I'm sexy, and they will let me go?
Let me flip my hair for everyone.
Maybe something in here will help me.
Maybe there is something in the trash
I'm gonna sing and tear this wrapper off this bottle.
These police are such idiots.
Jodi talking to herself
I didn't do it
I didn't take no pictures
I'm not guilty
Must stay fit
It's those damn ninjas 
The ninjas are taking over the world
I guess if you say it enough, it must be true
Jodi even lies to her own diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment