Friday, April 19, 2013

4/18/13 Day 51-Jodi stalks from behind a Christmas Tree!



4/‎18/‎13
Morning Session

There seems to be another long delay starting. Jodi is wearing a white button down shirt. Her hair is loose.
Dr. DeMarte is up on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense
I hope y'all are ready for me, bitches!!



I am going to be so mad if I start itching.
Fight or flight- It just happens. Hippocampus talk again. Doc. talks about the hippocampus is somewhat different from Dr. Fog's testimony about the hippocampus.
You know it just got real when the TV does the split screen!

Doc just wanted Palin to restate the question in a different way and Palin said NO. (WTF? Where is the judge at?)

Approach
Fight or Flight means to survive. The doc said she did not examine Jodi's hippocampus. OMG, Palin wants to word argue. The doc tells Palin she is using "all or nothing" language when the doc is talking about specific

Deleted Photos- Palin wants to know if Doc watched the testimony. Doc said no, that she read it  in the police report about the deleted photo. Now Palin says that Travis attacked Jodi, so doc has no way of knowing if Jodi deleted them before or after-, but JM objected.

Approach
My hippocampus is awesome!

Doc doesn't no when the photos were deleted other than what she read in the police report. (Palin is trying very hard to trip the doc up) (Palin for real did a snort when the judge just sustained her question) The doc seen the photos. Palin just asked the doc if she could see from the photos that the person didn't do a good job of cleaning? (what? and that's suppose to prove something?)
I knew I shouldn't have went to the jail to visit
Jodi. Now I itch
I didn't clean up his house. Are they crazy??
I was just trying to clean my own damn self off.
I was covered in his blood. He ruined my good pants.
These people are idiots.

Approach

Photos of the scene-Doc says the scene was not cleaned completely. The doc doesn't know how many pictures she has seen. Palin wanted her describe-and the doc said most were of Mr. Alexander. (Yep, then Palin moves on to another subject LOLLOLLOL)
I think Sissy gave me crabs.

Doc is aware the camera was found in the washer. (Palin is just as bitch today as yesterday) The only thing the doc knows is that the photos were deleted. The doc said she is not knowledgeable about cameras. The doc said the only important part to her was that the photos were deleted.

Pattern of Memory- Doc spent 12 hrs with Jodi. Dr. Fog spent about 25-30 hours. Blood on Jodi's hand-Jodi knew she had killed Travis. The doc finds Jodi's story unbelievable. Doc says Palin is using different words (Palin keeps putting words in Doc's mouth or skewing what she said yesterday) (There's no way Palin is going to get this doc) The doc said this is her opinion as a doctor.
Jodi is sucking the Dr's soul out with her beady, black
eyes.

Dr. Carp test- Palin is going down the list of test given to Jodi.

BPD- Doc says you need to see evidence before age 18. The doc says you usually start seeing it more in their teenager years. Palin is doing the "assume" story.

The doc mentions how Travis talked about Jodi looking in his facebook account. The doc just told Palin she would be glad to provide her with more examples if she wants her to.....and Palin said No. (HAHAHAHA I want to know!!!!!!!!) The doc just says Jodi worked at many different jobs. Jodi worked at least 10 different restaurant jobs at a minimum and many more jobs. OMG Jodi was a caretaker of a child of a young boy. Nov 2007- Jan 2008. (Palin fund this out and just moved on to another subject) Jodi had boyfriends back to back.
Dr's Hippocampus versus Jodi's Hippocampus

The Doc didn't know about the Mormon missionaries Travis sent to Jodi's house.
The doc said Jodi made suicidal threats in her diary. Jodi had been talking about it . The doc says that writing it down is considered a "threat" to her. Jodi talked about it with Zany. (Palin keeps digging herself and Jodi in deeper and deeper) The doc said the parents (Jodi's) said it. LOA- The doc admits that Jodi did talk about it a lot.
Can you just imagine the secerts of
Jodi this woman has?

Approach after Palin said Jodi had to kill Travis.

The doc brings up Jodi kicking her mom. The family members told the doc that Jodi was angry a lot of the time. People described Jodi as being very angry and upset. Some people also describe her as being loving and kind. (I bet JM is going to ask her what people said what)

Feb 14 email The Jodi email to Travis EX 623- Most of the email was a kind email from Jodi to Travis. (The part we seen from JM was the 2nd paragraph and it was probably taken out of context)
EX 623

EX 623-Wed Feb 14, 2007 16:58
Travis,
I'm sorry that the last few days have bee so frustrating for you. I wish I could have offered you more consolation over the phone. I guess I was just at a little bit of a loss for words. And perhaps, a little bit intimidated, not necessarily because of how angry you were, but because I wasn't sure how you would react to me trying to comfort you. I compare it to my own experiences, and I know that sometimes, I don't want to hear it, I just want to yell and scream and vent (yes, I do on very rare occasions), and go through the motions until the situation plays itself out. Other times, I need comforting and to be told that every is OK. I wasn't sure exactly what you were needing, so I just listened, and as the conversation evolved, my heart filled with compassion for you. 
However, you already know the Secret. I don't need to remind you. But you are so powerful, and you can turn this situation around at anytime. I found out, much to my regret, that my anger is very destructive. I've never beaten up anybody over it, but I've kicked holes in walls, kicked down doors, smashed windows, broken things. It hurts people and it hurts me. It lowers my vibration and attracts unwanted lower-vibrational situation and people into my life. So I strive every day to "be the bigger person" and be a living example and Choose the right and see everything through a filter of love. But it doesn't always work that way! I mess up. Sometimes I forget who I am. But I will never stop striving to be Christ-like as much as I possibly can. 
This morning, I woke up feeling awful. I called Darryl (only because I had to give him the phone number to our mortgage lender) and he said, "hey, I was just going to call you. Any change in your situation?" And that's all he had to say. I lost it. (missing a small piece right here) 
house ,which is quickly spreading like cancer throughout other areas of my finances, and probably his, too. And I don't want to focus on that, therefore, I haven't wanted to talk to Darryl lately. Maybe you don't need to know any of this, but I guess I'm telling you so you know it hasn't been a great day for me either. 
But there is one cool part to that story. After we hung up, I continued to cry for a few minutes. I was still in bed, still in my pajamas, feeling miserable and hopeless. And then suddenly a thought of you popped into my mind. It took me a second (really, only 1 second), and I ceased to cry, and I began to feel wonderful! I think I probably smiled! I remembered talking to you last night. I remembered your stirring voice. I remembered how freakin' lucky I am that you are in my life! I think that those thoughts are literally what motivated me to get out of bed this morning and face the day. And although it hasn't been the best day that I've had this week, it can only mean that it gets better from here! I've still got 4 more days left this week, and so do you! 
If I had a magic wand and could change anything about today right now, I would use it to make your day brighter and 300% better. But just know that your problems and trials are making you better and stronger by the minute. It may be hard to imagine that (only because you are already so incredible!), but I can see it and I can envision it. Just keep breathing and keep stepping. We are human, we all falter, But everything is still prefect. Heavenly Father doesn't make mistakes. This world is our classroom, and we are the students. The people and situations we bring into our experiences are like our teachers. Today's lesson has been difficult and was not fun! But the general idea is that once we learn the lessons inherent in the situation, we don't have to repeat them anymore! When you can find it in yourself to give thanks for the lessons, do it. 
OK, I'm going to go now before you start calling me Esther Hicks. I might otherwise take it as a compliment, but coming from you, I know it wouldn't be. (smiley face) 
And I hope this makes you feel better: Just remember that no matter how ugly it gets, I'm only a phone call away. I am ALWAYS here for you. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! AND YOU ALWAYS WILL! 
Happy Valentine's Day, Baby
Jodi


MMPI- The doc conducted one. It was computer scored twice.
I hate this shirt. It smashes my
boobs down.

Break until 11:15


I really need a jizz facial.

Return... 
Written statements and redirect- Email's between Travis and the Hughes. Travis talked good about Jodi. Travis said Jodi was honest.

May 26, 2008- IM. The long mean one- The doc agrees that Travis was upset with Jodi at time. The doc wouldn't agree with the term of abusive. HAHA. The doc said I can't answer you in a yes or no. (Palin is being snarky as hell. but the doc is holding up very well) The doc is basically saying Travis spoke mean, but it's not abuse. Travis only used those words when Travis thought Jodi was being intrusive. (Jenny's raising her voice and is trying to word play)
Travis was mine! MINE!

Dr. DeMarte tells Palin that Palin is changing her words.
Doc says she can't go behind Travis' words b/c he is not alive.

Approach after JM asks for it



Back from Lunch. Late start again
I hate these stupid glasses! Jenny tells me I
have to wear them to help hide my black, beady eyes.
I can't believe Jenny told me that she is getting
creeped out by me staring at her all the time.
I thought we were best friends?

Approach as soon as court starts
This biotch doesn't know me or my hippocampus.  I hope
the jury sees my face snear.

Dr. DeMarte is on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense.
Jodi working in 10 restaurants-  That's what Jodi told her. Suicide with her mother-Jodi told her after June 4th. Dr. Demarte tells Palin to restate her question.

Boyfriend to Boyfriend- Jodi was single for 14 months after she dated Matt but Palin says Jodi didn't tell her that. Dr. Demarte is pulling out her notes. The doc said it shows that what's Jodi said. The doc said she was not confused. The doc said based on the notes she wrote from what Jodi told her.

Jodi moved away from Mesa in Apr. Doc agrees. Doc didn't know that Jodi joined LDS linkup. Palin says it was in Jodi's diaries, and the doc said she doesn't remember it.

Travis called Jodi a skank. The doc doesn't dispute that Travis called Jodi names.

Is that abusive? It's a misuse of words. The doc still would not call this verbal abuse.  The doc said she does not have a license in DV, and Palin wants to know what type of license you need to be a DV? (Palin is getting totally bitchy) The doc says she is an expert in DV b/c she works with DV a lot b/c she is a (fucking) doctor. (Jesus Christ)

Jan 24 EX 524- Jan 2008- Nothing noteworthy to report diary entry.

MMPI- EX 631- The report from Dr. DeMarte. Admitted- Picture of scales or charts.
Palin is showing one scale and the doc says that she does not use this scale. LPE. Low positive emotions. Palin wants to keep looking at it even though the doc says she doesn't use this scale. (no way am I writing down all these metal problems) Palin wants to look at Sub scales, but the doc tells her it would be an inappropriate use. Jodi's PTSD is elevated to 77. (Not good for the doc. She didn't know what something was and had to look at her report) (Palin wants to say Jodi's numbers were out of normal range-but the doc is trying to say that is was not above the threshold.)
EX 631

EX 631
EX 631
EX 631
EX 631
EX 631

These are things that show Battered? Yes
We are seeing this in Jodi's numbers? Yes

The doc is saying that some PTSD patients don't show some of these symptoms. The doc keeps telling Palin that she is misinterpreting these test. Palin tells the Doc to just humor her. The doc is saying that every human is different.  Palin just yelled at the Doc
uh, uh, yeah....wait, uh, right, uh....

Palin is finished

JM is up
Compassion- The doc doesn't bring kid candy or anything else b/c it voilates guidelines. The doc thinks saying sorry or giving gifts makes you biased. Doc says you start to filter out information.
JM has to go get the exbits. Palin has them
all messed up!

Email with Hughes- EX 589- Honest Jodi- Jan 29, 2007-  This email was before Travis and Jodi started dating. Way before the Jodi stalking.
Stalking- Are there other points? Palin yells out objection and the judge says OVERRULED. Palin wants an approach
(Jodi looks so pissed right now)
They better not read that email!

Aggression & Stalking- Did you see evidence? She hacked Travis facebook account. Did she do anything aggressive? Yes, facebook. Stealing-she stoled Travis's ring.

JM asks for an approach

The ring-Jodi took Travis' ring. Jodi deleted Travis' emails.

Another approach

Email source- written communciation with Jodi and Travis is where Doc read about the theft and deleting emails.
Our poor brother. He thought he was dealing
with just a skank. How wrong he was.

Dr. DeMarte is now explaining what expert means-and how she is one. There are no "expert licences" for DV or PTSD experts. Expert is on who is defining expert. Lennore Walker book. Published 2009. It is still valid for 6. The doc said that Jodi does not meet the critira for PTSD or BWS.

Are you in charity work? No.
Did the Dr. Fog and Alyce charge for their service? I assume they did.
Dr's CV. Why don't you do that? I am busy. My patients are important to me.
Do you know what padding a CV is? Yes. My CV would be large and I don't see the purpose of that. I don't have the time.

The test-Why did you give her a TSI? B/c Dr. Carp did one before. The person fills it out on their own. There are 100 questions on it. Doc actually talked to Dr. Carp to find out where certain things came from. Jodi had lots of issues. Jodi was back and forth on everything.
Wouldn't a person in jail be depressed? Yes
The doc laying the smackdown
If we ignore her, she will go away

Approach after Palin objects

Doc gave two TSI test for two different time spans. One of elevated scales, Jodi said that she was having thought about Vampire Bobby. The doc said when you see several elevations-that shows BPD. She was mad at her attorneys, parents, jail.........Palin asks for an approach.
Elevated scales on the first scale- High elevation indicated it was BPD. Sexual stuff with Travis. It caused Jodi distress. MCMI- 175 questions.it's normed against the clinical population. Dr. Fog's report on Axis 2- NOS personility disorder. (ohhhh, Dr. Fog thought Jodi had personility disorder)

PSD- The doc thought Jodi was untruthful on the test. The doc said the test can't be used for anything b/c Jodi lied on it. The restructured scales-the doc said that most doc's don't use them. The doc thinks they don't have enough research backing. The ones the doc used are the ones that are used in most places.
The scales (peaks and valleys) prove there is BPD. When you see that many that are above the peak-that indicates BPD.

IM May 26, 2008- Nasty language on there- Travis only did it when he felt lied to or betrayed (cliffhanger b/c Palin asks for an approach) (As far as I know, the full text and IM message have never been shown in full)
Here's part of May 26, 2008

EX 450-5-26-08Travis said: I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you. Something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way. Your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure whore, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he’d spit in ur face. Sow ould (So would) everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don’t care. It doesn’t serve your evilness. 
You couldn’t get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That’s the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figuresI don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. 
9:11 pm-You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared out me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjure you are sick and you have scammed me. 
Jodi says: I don't have an email from you? Which email did you send it to? 
Travis replies: ur facebook 
Jodi says: Hmm, I didnt get an email notice about it but I'll check it now.

Also:
May 25-26 EX 275- It's 16 pages of IM messages. "What a freaking whore" was one thing Travis said. Travis said: cheap whore, corrupted carcass, Hitler had more of a conscience than you, solid form of evil, Next dick, worthless words, he hates her, caused him more pain than his father, rotten lunatic, liar, Satan, 3 hole wonder, tips for BJ's, Travis is just a dildo with a heartbeat, worthless, bitch, lies make you worthless, you take up air, laughing stock, you only care about Jodi, demented. (EX was not shown. Hearsay from Alyce on 4/4/13) 

Travis lied to- There were several times that he said Jodi was lying. He only reponded in that way when Jodi snooped. Travis didn't normally use this talk.

Jodi's diary entry about Travis being off-  Dr. DeMarte has a hard time reading Jodi's diary.

BPS- Jodi hid behind a christmas tree (Objection Palin)

Approach

Jodi hid behind Travis' christmas tree. She would show up unannonced and this was a huge problem between them. Jodi did it in previous relationships with Matt. Matt tried to end it, and Jodi wouldn't let him. That's why Jodi confronted Bianca.
Random Stalker Chick hiding
behind the tree!

EX 511-Jodi's diary and how something is wrong with that boy.
After the memorial, on the plane ride she exchanged phone numbers with another man and called him when she got home.
Sounds just like Jodi. That girl has
got skills!

Jodi would change herself all the time. She became a member of the LDS after 2 mths. Jodi thought about suicide. Jodi would go up and down all the time. All her old partners said Jodi was dramatic. Jodi told the doc that she felt empty inside. Jodi wrote in her diary that she had so much hate inside her.

May 26 email- Travis' mean words- (the doc is reading the email to herself) Travis was mad b/c Jodi invaded his privacy. Travis was stern in the beginning but not nasty, and it essclated b/c Jodi kept lying.

Approach

Uh I had to pee and missed a minute.
JM is finished
Flores' face never changes.

Recess


Late afternoon
Dr. Demarte is back on the stand. The judge will ask the questions
I am so happy. I have one juror. I knew showing that old guy
my boobs would work in my favor.

Jury Questions

How many forensics cases have you worked on? Several years. 2010
How many time have you testified? 3 times
How many cases involved abuse? most
Common for abuse, forensics cases? I have to check
PTSD would you throw it out if it's a tiger? I would
Would you throw it out if the person be answed it the same but used a lion ? No, different

What kind of stupid question was that?
That juror sounds like an idiot or a zookeeper

Can you remain bias when compassion creeps in? It would be possible
What types of people are at risk for having BPD? Anyone, higher for people that has been expose to trauma
No jury will convict me-would that be BPD? Yes that's another example of self esteem and immature
Would taking the camera show more org? They both show organization skills.
Real or imagined abandonment? Jodi used that word in her diaries with other boyfriends. Jodi would stay with them even after they cheated on her
Washing camera is an attempt to remove evidence? That's the impression
Would you have viewed this as an effective attempt to remove evidence? Yes
Is it normal for a person to be in jail and be depressed? Yes, I see it all the time.
Do you consider Jodi stabbing, shooting, and cutting Travis" throat to be traumatic? Yes. I would be focused on her response afterwards

A bloody towel from the crime scene. This is after it was washed. People
should remember that Jodi stabbed Travis 29 times, slit his throat, then shot him.
Jodi would have been COVERED in blood. There is no way she walked out of that
house covered in blood. She cleaned herself up. 

Why didn't you give other test to retest Jodi? It was my decision and I felt like my test gave the answer I needed.
What's the difference between TSI 1 & 2? I haven't used 2
PDS answer sheet. Who's handwriting is on the answer sheet?
Do you see any issues with Dr. Fog filling out the answer sheet? Yes, The person should fill it
Does it concern that the answers is filled out by a profession? Yes, that's why it shouldn't be done

JM-
Do you now know how many times you have tested for Forensics-75 times at least
All I needed was one question.

Palin
Doc admits that staying with a man that cheats on you could also be a sign of low self esteem.

Jodi's low self esteem
Yep, Jodi has the worst case of Low self esteem I have ever seen.
Please!!

The doc basically says that Palin is confusing her by her questions. Doc admits that she hasn't used the TSI 2.
EX 534- Dr. Fog's handwritting.  The doc says she is not an expert.

Palin is finished

I can't wait until I am out of here.


Court in recess until Tue 9:30am

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Job,,,Applause, applause, applause...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments for the pictures are full of hate and slut-shaming. But Jodi is not a monster. She is human, and earns some respect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you crazy? She deserves no respect

      Delete