Monday, April 22, 2013

Some words from Deanne and Lisa!


4/22/13
During this whole trial, Travis has taken a backseat to all the courtroom craziness, it seems. It's easy to be blinded by the drama. I thought it would be nice to hear from the actually ladies that LOVED and CARED for Travis in their own words. One thing that is easy for me to understand, everybody that knew Travis, loved Travis.



Here are old website posts of things Lisa and Deanne said about Travis. I think they sum Travis' character up very well from women that were involved with him.



Deanne and Travis
Travis and Deanne


Deanne's Eulogy for Travis.
Deanne's Eulogy




___________________________________________________________________
 Lisa's Blog 
The screenshot of Lisa's blog














2 comments:

  1. God Bless The Alexander FamilyApril 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM

    Thank you for posting this. I get so frustrated when people say if Travis had done this..... he would still be alive today. It's so easy to look at someone else's life and find fault. Do they look with such scrutiny at their own lives? Somehow with shallow people, I sincerely doubt it.

    Travis' life has been laid bare for the world to see. Some feel Travis would have been a friend, others feel they wouldn't have wanted to know him. Rather than the self serving testimony of a murderer and her defense team, read the words of those who knew and loved him. See the man he truly was. While I never knew Travis, I'm smart enough not to rely on the words of the one who murdered him. I look to those who knew him and truly loved him. The real Travis emerges in their words. I would have loved to have known him and I'm sorry I never had the chance.

    You've done a great service telling us how much his friends and family loved him. I pray for them every day, that God eases their pain and helps them heal. While I know they will always feel the pain of the loss of Travis, I pray they can use the lessons he taught them wisely. Their lives were forever blessed by having Travis as a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice words.

    ReplyDelete