Thursday, April 4, 2013

4/3/13 Day 41- Alyce takes a sick day at lunch.


4/‎3/‎13
Morning.
Jodi has a blue shirt on. Hair is the same. She only has two bangs hanging down.
I have my evil stare on today

Alice is on the stand. Palin is up for the defense. Palin has a bunch of papers. A BUNCH!



I made it!

Oct 29, 2007- EX 579- Travis wants her to rip out the pages where she talks about him.
EX 242- The real journal with pages torn out. (EX not shown in court)


Nov 1, 2007-EX 580- Diary- Jodi and Travis made up. Travis came over Jodi's house for a couple of nights. Travis gives her a treat and Jodi gives Travis a treat. (EX not shown in court)

Nov 5, 2007- EX 581- Diary- (JM asks for an approach)
Travis used harsh words with Jodi. She forgave him and promised not to write them down. (what man really cares what a woman writes in her stupid diary?)

Dec 4, 2007- EX 583-diary- Hiding their relationship. Jodi would sneak in to the grandmother's house when Travis was there and leave before anybody got up. Alice says this diary entry goes  with another story about another woman he did the same thing to. (EX not shown in court)

Travis and his grandmother
I bet Jodi did a lot of this??


Dec 25, 2007- Alice says Jodi is celebrating with her family in Yreka. Travis buys Jodi a bunch of expensive presents even though his money is tight. Alice says Jodi is starting to pull away from Travis. (this is the same month of the John Doe letter to Lisa and Travis' slashed tires) (Alice is telling a very LONG story about somebody else) (OMG, I guess they are saying Travis was abusing her with his penis)
I think Jodi likes to be abused
by  the penis!

EX 440- Text messages- Jan 2008- Travis text Jodi that he loves her. They are loving texts. They talk about swapping cars.


Jan 21, 2008- Text- Alice says this is when there was a second physical abusive act. JM objects
Approach
Alice spoke with Jodi. Jodi said she forgot to take the drawing. She came back. Travis was beating off to the picture. Alice is bringing up Travis' childhood. (I don't know how this is allowed to happen)

Jan 22, 2008- Jodi comes back. She can't loan him anymore money. He throws her to the floor. Then he kicks her, then kicks her a second time and breaks her finger. Travis leaves the room.  Jodi wondered if Travis was getting a weapon (Uh huh) But Travis comes back and splints Jodi's finger.
(Now let's see what else Jodi and Travis were texting on the 21st & 22nd that were "actually" shown in court by JM)

EX 461 & 462-1-21-08 
Jodi: I can't remember- am I coming in for u on Wed at 10:30?Jodi: Can we trade cars before FHEJodi: Nevermind. One of the stores I need to go to closes at 8pm. I'll just go tomorrow Jodi: I'm almost asleep. We'll see. Zzz... 
Travis: You obviously don't need it that bad. I got a ride so you could go get the car. Now your going to sleep? 
Jodi: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. That's when I sent u the txt. Jodi: I have a really bad headache. I can barely move. 
Travis: Alright get it tomorrow then 
Jodi: Can u talk right now? 
Travis: not right now 
Jodi: How long? 
Travis: Did you use my phone this morning without asking?
Jodi: I only used it after I asked u in the office. Why? Why?  
1-22-08 Jodi: Did u make the deposit? Travis: yes Jodi: Thank you! I'll make it up to u soon.Jodi: I'm gonna need a ride! I'm off at 4pm. Txt me. Jodi: Scratch that. The're keeping me her til 5pm! (can you pick me up then? The lunch offer from my vmail still stands. Travis: Sure. Jodi: I'm almost off. Yea! Are u eating? If so, just sit at the counter.


Alice did tell JM the Pedo pictures were viewed on a computer, but Jodi never told her that. Alice said that was her misspeaking.

(Sorry guys. I had to break for a few minutes- I have some kind of stomach virus)
Jodi puts the puppy dog face on.

Alice sees emotional abuse going on. Now Alice is explaining fear (I bet Travis had a lot of fear on June 4th) Alice would call it a domestic abusive relationship

Feb 8-14 2008 Text message- Travis wants favors from Jodi. They talk nice to each other.  Palin directs her to Feb 10- Travis was planning to take Jodi somewhere then another place to knock off her socks off.

EX 584- Feb 15, 2008- Diary- Jodi started an LDS linkup account to meet other men. Travis is having money problems, so Jodi is not sure they are still going to that special place Travis wanted to take her (uh, I wonder if the money was running out-so was Jodi) (EX not shown in court)

Text on Feb 25, 2008-  Travis is upset b/c Jodi is not responding. Jodi's phone had issues. (This is also the same day Jodi wanted a good ass pounding and spanking from Travis)

Feb 26- EX 585- Diary- Jodi says they have a good tender sexual experience. (this is also the day that she text about the horny school girl) Jodi writes in her diary that Travis wants to date MiMi.
Same EX- Jodi is excited about meeting Sam Schulz and the vegas trip. Alice says she has seen no evidence of Jodi being jealous. (EX not shown in court)


Feb 29, 2008-  Travis says that he has tons of great experiences with Jodi.(EX not shown in court)

March 2, 2008- A 3rd violent event in the car. (this is the day Jodi also talks about Travis taking MiMi rock climbing)

Travis taking MiMi rock climbing.
You can see the full diary entry over on the timeline
post!

Approach Judge

3rd event- She talked about moving to Yreka and Travis slapped her across the face. Takes place in Travis' car. This is also when they are driving to the tax seminar. (actually  this whole event takes place on the 1st of march, not the 2nd)


This sums up Jodi's diary!!


(Sorry, my stomach again.)

March 13-Diary entry- EX 586- Jodi is talking about a trip. Roswell NM and caverns. Jodi talks about how much she is going to miss him. Jodi brings up MiMi again
Jodi doesn't mind creepy things!

March 17, 2008- Text message- Jodi and Travis- They both said they had a great time on their trip. They are loving with each other.

Approach
5 minute break-jury has to leave the room

Sorry folks. I have to bail out. I feel like death.



I may not be back after the lunch break. I feel like hell, and I can't quit puking.

Come to find out- Court was dismissed for the day because Alice got sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment