Saturday, April 13, 2013

4/12/13 Day 47-A juror quits! Alyce lies!


‎4/‎12/‎13
Morning Session
This is a short day! 9:30-12:30
Jodi is wearing white today. Looks kind of like a hospital gown. Jodi actually looks messed up and high as a kite this morning.
My milk shake (and shackles) bring all the
boys to the yard!
We are in for some more jury questions today!



Alyce is back on the stand.

Let's see what damage I can do today!
I am ready for this whole mess to
be over with!

Jury Questions


  • Please explain why you think Jodi is not manipulated ? Based on the info I have
  • Slurs, slaps and shoves on the other side a gunshot to head and stab wounds. Isn't Jodi the worst preparation that day? I think what happened to Travis is horrible. Self defense
  • Isn't it likely Travis never hit Jodi that day when he wanted her to leave? I can only go by the information that I had
  • Jodi confronting Bianca. Wouldn't that prove she was jealous? It wasn't a hostile event.
  • Jodi snooped in Travis' stuff? Did you take that into consideration when making your decision? Yes
  • You bought Jodi stuff. Did you do anything else? No nothing else
  • Have you given her anything else? No
  • Any physical contact with Jodi ever? IDK.

I have most of the diary, text, and other messages posted in my timeline post.
My timeline post!

  • How do you know Jodi got Spiderman underwear from Travis? The text messages between Jodi and Travis.
  • How many men have you testified for? 1 or 2
  • Would your opinion be any different if you didn't talk to Jodi but read everything? I would have come to the same decision.
  • Would you have adjusted you belief in the level of abuse if you had seen everything? No
  • What other sources have you seen abuse evidence from Travis? None
  • Would your opinion be different if you found out the Pedo was made up? I still believe in my opinion
  • Will messages tell you all the non verbal communication? No
  • How do you know everything if you  can't get both sides? I read so many things.
  • Other sources said Jodi was not manipulated . Who were those sources? Matt and OG
  • If somebody asks a simple question that requires a yes or no. Would that not be a leading? I'm not trying to be leading.

Do these jurors even realize how hard it is for me to cry?
They better appreciate my efforts.


  • Travis and stalking-How to you believe Jodi if she had no fearful behavior of him and kept seeing him? Battered women do that. Alyce doesn't think Travis was stalked
  • "No jury will ever convict me." Is that somebody with low self esteem says? A foolish statement.
  • Abuse-there is no proof other than Jodi's word? Its the written word where he called her words
  • Do you handle cases where the female is the abuser? Yes
  • Does Travis discuss abuse in his journal? No
  • Was Travis stalked by anyone else? Don't believe so
  • How many cases have you testified in for men? 3 or 4
  • What is the manifesto you refer to? IDK I've never seen it
  • Is there a type of stalking that makes someone afraid sometimes and not sometimes?  (Ugh a long story from Alyce about disbelief)

Travis was so mean to Jodi. He kept her "secret"
That's why this video is taken in a room full of people
with Jodi laying on his lap in front of them all.


  • Are you aware that Jodi threatens Travis about exposing his Pedo? No
  • Does that mean anything to you? Yes
  • How would Jodi write about things in her diary to lie if it was after the killing? (Sorry, I got confused with that question) Alyce says she doesn't see a plan
  • What was the BS story that Jodi told Travis? Travis was cheating
  • Where did you get the info? From the text and what Jodi said
  • Travis was lying in the message. How do you know? I read the info from Lisa
  • How can you know Jodi's BS story was not a lie? I don't know
  • How do you know Travis only wanted to fight with Jodi before the backpack trip? I didn't know that.



  • Explain how Jodi can remember the abuse, but doesn't write it in her diary? I can't explain. Women remember abuse
  • Writings could support her statements. Couldn't the statements now be a secondary gain to benefit Jodi now? Possible
  • Do you have any evidence that Travis made her tear out pages? No
  • Did you interview somebody from Jodi's past? Nobody. I read stuff


Secondary Gain? These people are stupid. Of course
I lied. I didn't want to go to jail! Idiots.

  • Tell us Travis' side of the story? By law....I can't interview Travis' family. I read stuff.
  • Stalking could fall under the abuse columns in your traits, why was it excluded? This was not stalking. I just use it for training. Travis kept seeing her-not stalking.
  • Is your chart incomplete? Yes it is incomplete. I keep changing it
  • Did you take this case b/c you believed Jodi? Yes
  • Would you turn it down if you didn't? Yes
  • Don't you by default walk in believing it? No (long talk) I just investigate at first before I take it.



  • Brust of anger-is it possible Travis' rants seem longer b/c they are in text form? No-they go on forever
  • What does a burst of anger mean? It's what happens during the burst. (Long story)
  • Can a couple be in a healthy relationship if they argue all day? Yes

I'm glad nobody knows how crazy I really
 was in private with Travis. He knew, but I took care
of that problem before he told everybody else!


  • Is it possible for two people in a relationship to be abusive? Yes
  • Travis making comments about 2 yr old girl during a sex call is different than PEDO with little boys? Weird for a 30 yr old man to talk about
  • Your knowledge on June 4-light or detailed? Probably know enough
  • Are you confused on any of the details of that afternoon of the murder? I was but not anymore
  • Do you think it's lying if they are not sharing their lives with friends or family? Most people keep details private
  • Why do you think Travis keeping his personal/sexual things private is lying? I don't think it is, but Travis was a Mormon, and he lied about being a virgin.
  • Was Jodi sharing her sex stuff with friends and family? No
  • Was that lying then? No
  • Jodi lies started after the killing, how do you know this? I go on the stuff I read and Matt and OG

As if anybody is actually going to
believe a word out of Matt's mouth....well,
except the "expert" Alyce!


  • sexual gratification with Travis? (did not get this whole question)
  • sexual gratification- (did not get this whole question)



  • The written stuff, excluding the interview with Jodi-Would you see abuse? Yes
  • What level would you place it at? The verbal abuse was bad.
  • Only text-was there an escalation? yes
  • Travis and Deanne-Did anybody interview her? IDK
  • Did you interview her? No


Ugh more juror questions in the basket.


  • Is it possible your definition of manipulation differs from others? Yes
  • (did not get this questions but it was about manipulation)
  • Are hitting and kicking your parents normal behavior? Not appropriate


Palin is up
I'm a little confused on how to be a lawyer.
Uh, judge...can you help me? Can I approach to
get some tips?

Normal teenaged behavior- Now they are explaining that b/c you hit or kick your mother does not mean you grow up to be an abuser.
Maybe Jodi's mom wore this?

Sexually degraded- Alyce says Jodi and Travis' relationship was a battering relationship. Jodi told Alyce she was a "whore for those" feelings from Travis.

IM-The 16 page one with Travis-Alyce said that was all character assassination.
Phone sex and 12 yr old girl- Alyce says either way they are both considered children.

Now they are talking about Alyce's chart. Women would remember abuse without writing it down.

Recess for 10 minutes
"Jennifer, you are so hot when you chew on
your bottom lip"


Alyce is back on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense.
I have to stick tissue up my nose to make
myself cry.

Travis' rants. May 26 text message EX 450- It concerns Alyce b/c the rants go on for so long.
Pedo- Jodi only threatened Travis one time over the phone about exposing him. Alyce seen no other patterns of threatening him. Alyce said Travis refused to go to the bishop. (I guess Palin is now trying to say that Jodi knew Travis' secret, that would be motive for him attacking her)

The stalking message between Regan and Travis-there was smiling faces in the message.
Alyce said that Travis said Deanne was crazy. Alyce said that Travis never really talked about Jodi in his diary.

Alyce says she has no problem working with a man.
Alyce says Jodi defended herself. Alyce thinks Jodi was acting to defend her life.
Alyce is talking a lot about abusers and battered women.  Then she is explaining why Jodi does the things she did.

Approach
You lying old bitch!

Alyce said Travis has a lot of nice things about him (Really nice to say after you bash the hell out of him yesterday, Alyce!!)
I gave birth to this evil....and even I don't believe
Jodi!

Approach
Donovan (green shirt. far left) dresses up for
court. She's bringing sexy back!

Just b/c Travis had great stuff about him, it's not impossible that he was not an abuser.

Voicemail being emptied- Alyce thought it was an order.
Jodi being strangled- Alyce says abused women don't fight back. Now Alyce is talking about equal power in relationships.
Alyce does not think Jodi was the abuser. Alyce doesn't think Jodi was verbally abusive either.
SURE.....Jodi didn't "abuse" Travis!
 Really?????

7 hours of videos-Alyce says that was the only access she had to Travis' family (JM objects)

Approach

Women snapping- They over react
Palin is finished

"You lying bitch! I'm fixing to make you as
uncomfortable as an anal probe...and I'm going to make
you like it"


JM is up
How many times have you testified in court for men and you said one or two times. What's the names? IDK and that's confidential
Was the man in this case confidential? No
Alyce doesn't know the names, and there is NO way to check it out. Alyce says it was an appeal case. She didn't testify. (JM just proved that Alyce lied to the court about testifying in court)
Uh oh! I done stuck my foot in dog doo

What about the other time? IDK. That may be the only time. The only thing Alyce can say, she wrote a report.

Manipulative-  Isn't it true, that you discussed Jodi being manipulative when she was a teenager? (She can not answer yes or no-or she is playing dumb) Alyce is confused about JM's question. Alyce didn't think Jodi was manipulative based on the materials she read. JM is bringing up the Purple Plum from June 13, 2008. Alyce says Jodi acts different after the killing.
HAHA. Of course I acted different after killing Travis.
I felt great! I dream about it every night now and always
have a little smile when I remember that feeling!
An old co-worker of Jodi's.

Lying and Pedo- Nothing leads Alyce to believe Jodi is lying. (Alyce can't even admit to testimony she just says about 1 hour ago.) Alyce viewed Jodi's lies as self protects.

Palin asks for an approach.

Palin asks for another approach.
Keep on you stupid lawyer. Keep objecting. Enjoy delaying Justice as long
as you can. It's coming, though.

Would your opinion change if you found if your client lied? It depends. Depends on the lie-big lie, the white lie, a little lie????
Isn't a little white lie the same as a huge lie? (Alyce lies)
JM is saying her opinion can be tainted. Alyce thinks it matters what type of lie. Alyce says she is only here for DV. JM says-DV is only based on Jodi's word.

JM was bringing up the lie he caught Alyce in a few minutes ago-and Palin whines for an approach
Alyce believes Jodi suffered from abuse.
Are you as sure like you were with how many men you have testified for in court? No
Are you misrepresenting yourself? I just don't remember. I made a mistake. Alyce never testified for a man-she only wrote a report (she was busted in a lie)

Education/Experience- Palin objects

Approach

10 minute recess
I can't believe #11 is gone! That's okay. I'm eyeballing
the old guy now. OG's like me.



Long delay
Alyce is back on the stand. JM is still up for the state.

Jury 11 is ill. He has been excused

You said yesterday that Travis irritated women? I didn't say that
You also said you wish you could get a complete story from Travis? I don't recall saying that.
Alyce says she has enough evidence to say DV. Alyce thinks Travis was the perpetrator and Jodi is a survivor.  JM asks for an approach
I am a survivor. If these people only knew how
hard Travis tried to defend himself that day when I
was stabbing the hell out of him.

Travis is a liar, right? I didn't say that. I said he told lies.
Alyce admits to JM that she thinks Travis has a pattern of lying. JM is hitting Alyce hard on previous words she has spoken on the stand. (Really, Alyce can not answer a question-she may be worse than Jodi)
Alyce did not speak to Travis-at all.

Wouldn't you agree your opinion is defective? I disagree

JM is finished

Nurmi asks for an approach

They plan for court on Monday @ 1:30

One jury question
Approach
I hate this jury. They ask to many mean
questions.



  • Was Jodi's story from Oct-Nov 2001 consistent with the story we heard today? I didn't hear her testimony. Jodi's story stayed the same for me.

Palin has no follow-up question

JM is up for the state
Consistent story even though she talked about shooting in the closet? I just made notes and wrote them down and misspoke.
Did you tell me the shooting occurred in the closet? Yes.
The wonky finger.

JM finished.

Alyce may have to come back on Tuesday. The judge will not excuse her missing court. It either has to be Monday or Tuesday.

Ms. Wong (HLN) in the courtroom and she is suppose to testify Monday
Ms. Wong. Back row

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for your awesome blog!! Your commentary, humor, and insight make it all so much more palatable, and I appreciate you taking the time to provide this to all of us.

    ReplyDelete