Friday, April 12, 2013

4/11/13 Day 46- The jury is on to the smearing of Travis' name!


‎4/‎11/‎13
Morning Session
Twitter says attorneys are heading to chambers.
Jodi is wearing all black with some weird stripes on it.

I read on twitter that the boys love my
tongue. My friends in jail told me to do this more for
the cameras. My friends are smart....but not as smart as me.


Of course, there was a long delay before the court started!


Alyce is on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense.

Since my career has tanked, I've decided to
really bash the hell out of Travis today. I took my
determined pill today!!!

EX 558- May 26, 2008- Dildo with a heartbeat on May 26, 2008.
My Timeline post has most of the text, diary, and other emails posted there:
My timeline posts!
May 2-10 page text message EX 391- Message from Travis to Jodi about the photo shoot.
All this information in his text messages, does this place him as a victim of sexual humiliation? No
Alyce did not bring her paperwork when Alyce came for the JM interview back in Nov.

At least we all match! That is important.
Approach

Alyce wasn't worried about what happened the day of the murder, she was only focused on DV. Alyce made a mistake about Travis being shot in the closet.
Bianca- Alyce says that Jodi and Matt were still dating when Jodi talked to Bianca. Jodi just talked with Bianca, and there is no proof that Jodi messed with Bianca again.

Fingers cut with apples- one person told another person, and that person said it during an interview.
Knife on the nightstand-Alyce understands that Jodi is not clear about that day. Alyce says Jodi couldn't remember much after the "attack" (What? What about the murder?)
I should have went to law school! I'm way smarter
than my attorneys. I'm glad the jail pays for me to
take the classes now. Thank you Arizona.

April 2008- Jodi was starting a relationship with Ryan and was texting/talking with him. She also registered with LDS linkup in this month. Jodi was moving on.

Alyce says there is nothing in Travis' diaries about him fearing Jodi.

Pedo- Alyce knows Travis sent her underwear plus she read the text messages about it. Jodi was clean shaven in her hoo-ha. Travis liked pig-tails. He liked her to dress as a schoolgirl. He also said "corking the pot" of little girls.
Jodi didn't like braids. Right?
Here she is wearing braids
Jodi and Vampire Bobby! Notice the braids!

These people are disgusting pond scum.

Jodi's truthfulness- Previous boyfriends said she was honest, OG and Matt. Jodi is still friends with them. Jodi spent time with OG's son, Jack.

Stalking- Alyce said that JM is only basing the stalking on the one statement that Travis made. Now Palin is saying that Travis was the HUGE liar.
I love to stare at the cute juror. He's not looking at
me today.
Dammit! He better look at me now or I am
going to stalk the shit out of him.

Approach after JM objects

Alyce testimony is now saying that Travis was the only liar. They are going down the list of lies Travis told.  Alyce says they put on a good show.
I sound so smart in my text messages.
I'm glad they don't know what I said to Travis over
the phone.

Approach

Alyce says it's takes energy to carry on a life. She thinks maybe over half or 2/3's of the men in her group. (Is she saying Travis was 007?) Alyce says there was so much for Travis to lose. Alyce doesn't think he's a sociopath and thinks he cares a lot.....JM objects. Alyce now repeats that Travis has a lot to lose. She thinks it's self-destructive. Alyce thinks that leads to anger and rage. Jodi was the target.
Wonder when they are going to pull out our brother's elementary schools
report card to show how that's proof our brother was a bad man?

Jodi only lied after Travis was dead. Those lies don't define Jodi for Alyce. Alyce says that if Jodi was a really good liar, she would have planned her lies better.
I wish they would give me 5 minutes with that 3 hole wonder.
I would wipe that smirk off her face quick!

No more questions from Palin

I don't stalk. I murder.
They should get that right.

Break until 1:30
The girls are on full display today. I'm glad
OG bought me my $300 boobs.



After lunch and after a very long delay.....
This is going to be such fun!
I'm making sure Travis' name is dragged down!

Alyce is back on the stand. Judge will read off the jury questions (I hope to be able to keep up.)
(I sum up Alyce's answers with shorter ones)
Oh Crap! I forgot to put on my fake
glasses before the jury came in!

  • Did you read any earlier diaries of Jodi's? No
  • Could the earlier ones help you better? I read a lot of information
  • Did you read Travis' family or friends? Only 48 hours
  • What did you learn about Travis? He was a motivational speaker and good at it. He knew his scriptures, and came from an abusive household. He was made fun of. He liked women. Don't know much about his friendships. His anger.
  • Do you think Jodi lied to you to help her case? (Long story) No
  • Could Jodi have exaggerate to help her case? She could have
  • Is it possible friends and family lied to help her? I guess except they didn't go overboard.
  • What did you discover about Travis and other women? Travis liked to talk sex. He would push PPL on them. He was good with women. He irritated women too. He played them. (wow Alyce is bashing the hell out of Travis)
  • Is it common for women to Snap and commit violence? Self defense (Approach)
  • Is it possible for Jodi (the victim) to be the murderer (perpetrator)? It's possible for somebody to lash back (Now another long ass story from Alyce)
  • Jodi being violent with family. Wouldn't this characterize Jodi as an abuser? She was an angry teenager. Not uncommon
  • Why would a perpetrator be abusive in one relationship but not another? Depends on the relationship. (Long story and more Travis bashing)
  • Have you ever seen where victims kill their partner b/c they have no way out? Long pause-One case I've worked before. (Approach)
  • Could a women kill somebody to get away from the abuse? Rare
  • Both sides are both victims and abuser? Uncommon (long story)
  • Were Travis and Jodi in this type of relationship? I see no evidence of it. Jodi was calm and tried to calm the situation
  • If Jodi slapped and kicked her mother, wouldn't that make her an abuser? Not really. This is about 2 peers.
  • Could Jodi being lying about abuse events? Anything is possible. Probably not in this case (Long bashing on Travis)
  • Could Jodi and Travis fit somewhere in your high column? No (Long bashing on Travis)
  • How does it effect you assessment when you don't have the whole story? Most of the time you don't. (Long story, she has a big box of stuff)
  • Could Jodi have been an abuser in the relationship? No evidence of it
  • Could Jodi have been guilty of verbal abuse of Travis? No evidence of it. Plus she had 2 good prior relationships
  • Could Travis' actions been defensive instead of abusive? It was beyond defensive (Long bashing of Travis)
  • 2 kids facing abuse end up handling things in different ways? Sure. (Long ass story)
  • Does it worry you that you can't get a complete story from Travis? Sure, I wish I could.
  • Is the partner consider abusive if you have low self esteem and don't talk about it? You don't act abusive
  • How can quickly can abusive escalated after you meet? Varies
  • Who was Travis's girlfriend before Jodi and Lisa? Deanna
  • Describe that relationship? On and off for 6 yrs. Deanne loaned him money.
  • Jodi has told you stuff but she's a liar. How do you know she is being truthful? (JM is objecting) Alyce based it on all the stuff she read
  • Did you ever see any proof that Travis abused Jodi? Broken finger
  • Isn't it possible Jodi didn't write stuff in her diary b/c they didn't happen? It's possible (Long bash on Travis
  • Kicking mother and the scale? She was a teenager
  • Have any of your patients killed their partner? Yes
  • Is it possible Jodi abused Travis? I don't have evidence of it
  • Did Jodi and Travis have a love hate relationship? Abusive relationship
  • How does a love hate impact the partners over time? They are high conflict. (Long story)
  • Killing Travis was extreme, is that what a victim would do, in your experience? They are afraid. They don't know when to stop. (Long story)
  • Other than Jodi's word, what evidence do you have about underwear from Travis? There was an IM about it
  • Does Jodi still write in her diary? Haven't seen them.
  • Time frame when you seen Jodi? 44 hrs Oct 2011, Doesn't know the other days, and one when she came for her daughter's wedding (I bet the state paid for that wedding trip)
  • The car argument and Travis slapping her. Is that what Jodi told you? No, it was the jaw
  • How confident are you that Jodi did not lie to you? I don't believe she lied to me (long story with word play)
  • Travis' childhood and his vague behavior. Describe? It's not vague. (Long bashing of Travis about how he was abusive) Travis seen threat in things that were not a threat.
  • April 2008, Jodi didn't fight back. Are you saying she would rather lay there instead of fighting back? Lots of people don't fight back.
  • A controlling person-does that mean they are automatically controlling? No
  • Are there any of Travis' exs that say Travis was abusive? No
  • Is it possible the May 10- the IM about the temper was a joke? Didn't sound that way
  • Why didn't Jodi stop talking to Travis right then, then? IDK
  • Did you interview anybody else face to face? No
  • Are you aware Jodi's g. parents house was robbed? Yes
  • Wasn't it a known fact to Jodi that Travis was trying to find somebody to marry? Yes 
  • Does another person give power to somebody with more power? Yes (Long story)
  • Any other women ever state that Travis abused them in any way? Lisa Andrews email
  • Did any friend or family ever mention anything about Jodi being abused? Matt
  • Survivor, Please describe? Positive sound and powerful word
  • Could a survivor be a perpetrator ? Yes (Long story)
  • Jealousy not written in her diary, could it be b/c of LOA? Alyce brings up how Jodi was depressed
  • Could a female abuse or terrorize a man to the point of killing him? Yes (Long story)
  • Couldn't a prep be a female? Yes
  • When did you meet with Jodi and on what dates? Above #41
  • Aren't you basing everything about Pedo on what Jodi told you? Yes (bashing Travis)
  • Jodi not getting medical attention for the finger. What prevents them then just lying about it? There are people that do that. (Long story)
  • If the name calling was just between Travis and Jodi, why is it called character assassination? It doesn't matter. They have the power (Long bashing against Travis)
  • You only talked to Jodi, how do you know it's truthful to base your decision? Looking at data.
  • Jodi's full voicemail, how do you know Travis ordered her to delete it instead of just asking? He said it mean.
  • Couldn't Travis get irritate by the VM was full? Sure, it's what he did afterwards by "demanding" she empty her voice mail.
  • Why would you not look further into Travis' text about fearing Jodi? I read the text

This is such a load of bullshit!

I'm so bored with all this talk about
Travis!!
I'm glad you are my friend!
I knew Jodi was "off" from the moment
I first talked to her! 

Recess for 10 minutes

I'm so pissed at that stupid idiot that
does not know court rules!

Back from Recess
Alyce is still on the stand. Jury Questions


  •  You have many years dealing with abusive men? Yes
  •  So all the men you are around, you have only been with abusive men? I know lots of men
  •  Is you view of men biased? I don't think so. I know men. I have a dad.
  •  Did you read all the diaries or just what was provided? Only what was provided
  • Could Travis have said the mean things b/c he wanted Jodi to leave him alone? No
  • Did Travis speak mean in his journals? No
  • (Didn't catch this one. But it was about the diary)
  • Magazines you sent to Jodi. Were the hidden messages to you? I didn't know she did that
  • High IQ, could she try to outsmart test? It didn't appear she did outsmart them
  • Jodi playing the victims, could those traits stay with her as she got older? It was a school friend. She doesn't have evidence of that
  •  Have you seen any proof that Jodi was abused? No
  • Why should we believe Jodi hasn't manipulated you as she has others? (approach) I didn't use Jodi as my evidence
  • Why do you keep looking at Jodi during the breaks and giving her smiles in court? I only do that sometimes (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
  •  Do you have personal feelings or feel sorry for Jodi? I like Jodi and working with her.
  • Apr 9- Purple Plum-when JM was marking the EX, You looked at Jodi and gave a half smile. Why did you do this? I didn't know I was (WOW)
  • Lies Jodi told, why do you believe her? The data I read
  • What if you discovered Jodi had lied, would you need to change your information? I would re look at things. (Bashing Travis)
  • Facial expressions, etc.....do you agree that they show a lot? Yes
  • To which did you give more weight, written or verbal? I had all written.
  • Does it give Jodi an unfair advantage b/c Travis is not here to tell his side? I wish I could have interviewed Travis.
  • Phone calls made during text and such? I am not aware
  • Did you ask Jodi if phone calls were ever part of those exchanges? I think I asked her
  • 18 cases, how many were males the victims that you worked on? (Long pause) 2
  • Family of Orgin with Travis, why did you not check out Jodi's family for abuse? I did check (Long story)


Court is over until 9:30 am
My mouth is so dry.
I'm a little pissed that you  went
out the other night!
Where's the guard??
uh oh. They went out without Jodi again. Jodi's going to be mad,
and we all know what happens when Jodi gets mad

2 comments:

  1. BRAVO(APPLAUSE)...BRAVO (APPLAUSE)...Standing Ovation...(APPLAUSE) OUTSTANDING WORK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete